On Easter Saturday, Grace Community Bible Church will be hosting Voddie Baucham for his “Family Driven Faith” conference.
The Family Driven Faith Conference is a life changing event for families. There is true liberation in knowing that the gospel offers hope for our homes. In an age when men don’t know the first thing about being husbands and fathers’ and women are confused about their roles as wives and mothers, there is a need for clarity and truth.
God’s word is not silent on these issues. This conference offers sound, biblical, gospel-centered help and hope for those desiring to lead their families to walk in truth. Attendees are challenged, encouraged, equipped and renewed as they walk through the problem and the solution.
- There will be no seperate children’s program during the conference.
- Morning and afternoon tea, and a sausage sizzle lunch are included in the cost of registration.
If you have any difficulties with the registration process, please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
FAQ – What about children? Will there be a children’s program? Should we register our children to attend?
The family focus of this conference means that, while parents are the primary intended audience, material of interest to children is also included. Consequently, children are very welcome to attend and, we trust, will be blessed by being included. If you choose to bring children, please note the following:
- Children aged 5 and under are free. Children aged 6-15 can be registered for a discounted rate of $20 each, which includes lunch. Ages 15+ must pay the full fee.
- A parent or guardian must be responsible for all children attending the event throughout the whole day.
- A speaker will broadcast the program to a nearby room, where parents can care for their children in a less formal environment while still enjoying the conference content.
- Space is quite limited, so please consider using a small pram, baby harness or carrier, or carrying small children.
An amended registration system that takes into account children’s tickets should be live in a few hours. If you wish to register with children, please bear with us and this will be available very soon!
This is a unique opportunity for the whole family to deepen their relationships with each other and with God. We look forward to each individual of any age joining us for this conference.